* Change size, position, fonts, colors of goScreen user interface windows,
* Assign names to screen pages,
* Assign icons to screen pages, using ones from separate files or extracting them from other applications.
* Create up to 80 screen pages, assigning to each of them specific desktop color and wallpaper picture.
* Define specific keyboard hot key to activate a screen page,
* Hide screen pages, which provides with a kind of security mechanism,
* Define "sticky" windows that show on all screen pages,
* Assign a window to a specific page, or to several of them,
* Relocate application windows from one screen page to another,
* Define preferred placement of application windows and restore it with a single keystroke or mouse click,
* Use layout manager to find a window you need, or to show the desktop,
* Perform some actions (close, mimimize, maximize, restore) for all windows on the current page.
* There is a number of keyboard and mouse shortcuts to goScreen commands, that you might want to define.
* On multiple monitor systems run multiple instances of goScreen to manage different monitors independently,
* Create and use different configuration Profiles to properly handle different goScreen usage scenarios.
* goScreen provides with a comprehensive information about running applications and defined hot keys with simple "just MOVE the mouse in" mechanism.
* Try also its Page information display functionality - similar to displaying the channel number on TV screen, but much more flexible.
What is new in version 7.0
New in this release: 3D Page Transition animations, possibility to sort application window lists chronologically, enhanced Default application settings, new command line options, support of Unicode strings in configuration files.